Lessons of Obama presidency: the roots and upbringing define governance
We are sure Vladimir Putin’s roots as a KGB man and his upbringing in a corrupt post-Soviet Russian system define his governance – what is Good for him, what is Bad for him, and how to apply force to enhance Good and suppress Bad. We may not like all that but at least we believe we know why it is so – we believe it so because of Putin’s roots and upbringing.
However, in our own American politics we measure a potential candidate for presidency by his politically correct statements – not by his spiritual roots and upbringing, and the governance of our outgoing president Barak Obama is a perfect example.
When we compare his politically correct governing promises with the results, it looks like an almost complete failure. However, when we compare what his roots and upbringing encourage him to do, it may look like a great success – not for the country and its people but rather for Obama’s personal ambitions coming from his roots and upbringing.
Obama’s politically correct governing promises were very attractive:
- A diverse family with American White-race mother and Kenyan African-race father that assured many he understands the people of different races and therefore is prepared to bring them together.
- A street organizer that assured many he understands the life of poor people and therefore knows how to deliver them a better life conditions.
- A Nobel Peace laureate that assured many he knows how to make peace domestically and internationally.
- An Ivy-League college graduate that put him in one group with many other distinguished political leaders.
- A person who made political journeys into many countries of the world where he was treated as a dignitary who may deliver almost everything.
- A church-service participant that assured many he has good morals.
All of the above were false assurances constructed based on the artificially created politically correct morals – not on the true Judeo-Christian morality of our country.
The people with Judeo-Christian morality of our country assessed the roots and upbringing of Obama and came down to completely different conclusions, namely:
- Since in the Islamic universe Obama is considered to be a Muslim (in Islam, religion of children is defined by father’s religion), and leaving Islam in this universe is punishable by death, there is a good probability his governance would be marked by anti-Israel, anti-Christian and anti-Judeo-Christian actions in favor of the Islamic universe. Now we see this assessment was correct – it looks like Obama’s actions have advanced the ideas of Muslim Brotherhood.
- Since the chief goal of street organizers is not to improve the life of the organized but rather to demonstrate their leadership capabilities for future career advances, no improvements of life of the poor should be expected. Now we see this assessment was correct – the number of poor people now are greater that was eight years ago.
- Since the Nobel Peace Awards have become purely politically correct awards, which do not require any real peace achievements, no peace achievements should be expected from a person with this award. Now we see this assessment was correct – the world now is a more dangerous place than it was eight years ago.
- Belonging to the Ivy League makes you a part of the politically correct establishment, encouraging you to do everything to please this establishment, not to make the life of the ordinary citizens spiritually and materially better – now we see this assessment was correct as the victory of Donald Trump proved it.
- Being treated as a dignitary in foreign countries might be an indication that those countries expect a future US president to favor them in international agreements. Now we see this assessment was correct as the economic harm in our trade relations with China and Mexico show.
- Being a church-service participant is a negative characteristic if you go to the church which is hating the American traditional values and traditional Judeo-Christian morality of our country proclaiming from the pulpit “God damn America”. Now we see this assessment was correct as the Obama-guided retreat of the US from almost all world areas of American strategic interest demonstrates.
Indeed, the roots and upbringing of Barak Hussein Obama have defined his governance – to the detriment of our own material and spiritual wellbeing.
Posted on December 28, 2016, in English-language posts and tagged Christianity, Family, Islam, judaism, Judeo-Christian identity, religion, the spiritual roots, the spiritual upbringing, USA. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.